SSBE @Home - Triple Folio Book
We’re thrilled to present the adorable Triple Folio Book at SSBE’s Shop @ Home event! If you want to learn more about this project, you’ve come to the right place!
Watch the video workshop to see how to make this awesome mini book.
Once you create your first album, you’ll want to make more. The clever construction is easy, and requires no stitching! Click the link below to purchase a copy of the instructions for the album. You’ll also need any CS® Page Kit, and a trio of Literature Folders.
• 12″ Paper Trimmer – I seriously can’t live without this trimmer. In fact, I keep two of them in my studio so they’re always handy. Never worry about having a dull blade . . . this model is self sharpening.
• CS® Page Kits – Our kits always contain everything needed to create eight fully-embellished 12×12″ pages OR they can be adapted and used in other crafty projects, like the one from today!
The papers are designed and printed in the USA, and the collections are assembled by hand in our Wisconsin warehouse since 1999. I invite you to subscribe to the original scrapbook club for just $21.95. Since the date of this event falls near the middle of the month, new subscribers will receive December's beautiful Kintsugi collection. Your subscription will renew on the 15th of each month until we hear otherwise.
• Triple Folio Kit - If you'd like to simply purchase a kit containing everything needed to create this project, check out our Navigation themed kit. No need to retro-fit the cutaparts. They're designed specifically for the project! And, it comes with a complete video featuring this design.
• CS® Grid Rulers – I used our handy 3x14″ grid ruler in this project, but I enjoy all of our rulers to perform various tasks.
• Bookbinding Glue – This is a staple in my stash of adhesive. It’s fast-drying, acid-free, non-toxic, and useful for all sorts of great projects. Dispense it from a Needle-tipped Applicator, and one bottle will last a long time!
We hope you enjoyed our project presentation and that you’re inspired to make a book of your own! You’re invited to follow us on Facebook and to join our private CS Facebook Chat Group where we share ideas and inspiration with one another. We’d love to see what you create!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our friendly and capable staff is here to help. Call 888-634-9100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.